1) No cash accepted for any product or service, only credit cards on file.
2) Classes must be canceled 8-hours in advance. Should you not cancel 8-hours in advance of your class beginning, you will be considered a late cancel. If you don’t show up at all, you are considered a “no-show.” Both late-cancels and no-shows will be charged $10 per occurrence on the 3rd occurrence and $10 each occurrence after (calculations start over every month). As of April 1, 2017 after 4 no-show/late cancel classes, we hold the right to cancel your pre-registered classes for the remainder of the month.
3) Be ON TIME for class. If you are not present at the start time of class you may forfeit your pre-registered spot.
4) If a class is full, we reserve 3-5 spots in all classes for walk-ins the day of (excluding fitness events). Arrive early and you can take the class!
5) No refunds, exchanges, transfers or substitutions on any service for ANY reason no matter how many times you attend, if attending at all. 360.Mind.Body.Soul holds the right to change pricing at any time on all services.
6) Drafted payments dates may be changed within 7 days of the original payment date.
7) No personal checks or cash accepted for any service or product.
8) 360.Mind.Body.Soul holds the right of refusal to disruptive behavior or those threatening in nature.
9) Once autopay drafts you have 30-days of open enrollment in classes, if you try to register for classes on day 31 and beyond, the system will prompt you to pay.
10) Punchcards are good for 3-months from the date of purchase.
11) 360.Mind.Body.Soul reserves the right to take video and pictures of any class at any time for the purposes of social media or promotion.
ADDITIONAL MEMBERS POLICIES
1) All memberships must be secured with a Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express on file.
2) To cancel a 1-year membership, 4-month membership, or challenge within contract auto-pay commitment timeframe, there is a $100.00 cancellation fee for agreements drafted February 28, 2017 and prior.
As of March 1, 2017 cancellation fees apply:
1-year agreements are as follows: within months 1-8 $350 | between months 9-12 $250
4-month agreement cancellation: within the 4-month term $350
You must give notice 15-calendar days in advance if you would like to cancel your membership by emailing askmichelle@360MBS.com. Cancellation of the membership will take place the day the cancellation fee is charged or at the time of the request and you will no longer be able to take classes after that date. No pro-ration will be awarded if you choose to cancel, as it is your decision to cancel at any time.
3) A maximum 2-month suspension can be used one (1) time within all 1-year memberships. To suspend your account, you must email askashanti@360MBS.com. You must give notice 15 calendar days in advance if you would like to suspend your membership. No exceptions.
4) Members can drop current rate to 50% to freeze their account and maintain their current rate for 6-months maximum.
5) If membership declines 2-months consecutively, your profile will become inactive and your membership cancelled. If you decide to continue, you will have to start a new membership (taking the going rate at that time), including any applicable membership fees.
6) For all payments received after the payment due date a membership late payment fee $15.00 will be assessed.
7) Existing members may take advantage of current promotion if 8 months have been completed at current rate. Existing contract term must be carried entirely. New promotion price will prevail there after.
Effective Date: August 1, 2016
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the https://www.360mbs.com/ and 360MBS. By using the website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase our products or services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. A may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the A website. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from here so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our website.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services we offer. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. We do not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on A or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of A; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users, or the public.
We try to be as accurate as possible when describing our services on the Website, but do not warrant that the service descriptions, pricing and availability, or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The material on this site is provided for general information only, and any reliance on said material is at your own risk. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
This Website, the Company name, logos, service marks and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of), are owned by 360MBS, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by the United States and International copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do or cause any third party to do or attempt to do any of the following in connection with your use of the Website:
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, contest entries, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website. Any User Contribution to the Website is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and by providing User Contribution, you grant us and our affiliates, service providers, and respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party, for the content of accuracy of any User Contributions.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User contributions must not:
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that a User Contribution copied content in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email us at email@example.com, to notify us of a claimed infringement.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
All feedback, comments, questions, requests for technical support and other communications regarding the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.